Inspirational Posters for the Office
* Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
* Doing the job right the first time gets the job done. Doing the job wrong 14 times gives you job security.
* Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings; they did it by killing all those who opposed them.
* We put the "k" in kwality.
* If something doesn't feel right, you're not feeling the right thing.
* Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.
* A person who smiles in the face of adversity has probably thought of someone he can blame.
* If you stay calm while all around you is chaos, then you probably haven't completely understood the situation.
* If at first you don't succeed, try management.
* Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid altogether.
* Teamwork means never having to take all the blame yourself.
* Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.
* We waste time so you don't have to.
* Hang in there. Retirement is only 30 years away.
* Go the extra mile. It makes your boss look like an incompetent slacker.
* A snooze button is a poor substitute for no alarm clock at all.
* When the going gets tough, the tough take a coffee break.
* Indecision is the key to flexibility.
* Succeed in spite of management
* Aim low...reach your goals...avoid disappointment.
* We waste more time by 8 AM than other companies do all day.
* You pretend to work, and we'll pretend to pay you.
* Work isn't just for sleeping anymore.
* The beatings will continue until morale improves.
* Plagiarism saves time.
INCH ONE INCH TWO INCH THREE INCH FIVE
BACK SITE INDEX